Wednesday, September 26, 2012

You




I will never forget I've been blessed with the gift of loving you.


Dear  Finley, 
I can't help crying happy tears looking at the photos Richelle took of us today. I don't know how I got so lucky. I don't know why out of all the mommies in the world I was given the gift of loving you, and having you, Finley Asiimwe be my son, but my goodness does my heart overflow. Sometimes it just stops and I almost forget to breath. Happiness is crushing sometimes. 

I love you so much my sweet boy and I just want you to know that. 
Every day, for the rest of your life. 
No matter where you live or who you become. 
Forever and always, I will love you. 
You're my bakeekeee and as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be. 

I love you to the moon and back. 

Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment